I already filmed this tutorial when my plans got ruined by rain during Easter Sunday but then I lost my footage and had to re-film. And yes, I do have a YouTube channel with some of my old travel vlogs that you can binge watch if you like, but I digress.
This is a quick and easy make up tutorial perfect for busy bees using only 7 products and achievable in only 7 minutes!
- L’oréal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation
- I like to stay matte especially during Summer. A matte and “infallible” foundation will help you fight that natural glow or sweat and the inevitable face melt.
- Milani Powder Blush in Tea Rose
- I use either my blush or bronzer as eyeshadow for days when I need to rush. It’s a fail-safe method and you won’t have to worry about matching your eyes with cheeks!
- Rucy’s Vanity Liquid Eyeliner*
- For just Php 160, this liquid eyeliner is impressive. It isn’t newbie-friendly because it dries on the lid very quickly but since it’s very affordable, I recommend it for newbies and not alike. It finishes matte and very opaque.
- No. 7 Lash Impact Intense Volume Control Mascara
- I like my mascara thick and long but I don’t want the spider lashes type and this is achievable with this mascara. It barely clumps and lengthens my otherwise very short and straight lashes.
- Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel in shade no. 3
- Since it’s an everyday make up, I rarely contour or shape my brows properly. Thankfully, it’s thick so I only need to maintain its shape by having my brows treaded regularly. With that, I can just get away with a tinted brow mascara. You can swap this product with whatever you prefer, though, if it’s powder or pencil, it’s no problem!
- Rucy’s Vanity Whitening Effect Mineral Two Way Cake with SPF 35++*
- Not really bothered with whitening anything products. I’m a morena and proud of it. They have two shades but I think I got the lighter one, which is okay since it brightened up when I baked my under-eye (since I didn’t use concealer). It’s not translucent but it blended well on my skintone. It finishes matte and not cakey at all, would recommend!
- Maybelline The Powder Mattes in Touch of Nude
- For some reason, nudes go pink on my lip. Probably because of their undertones and my skintone. Touch of Nude registers as matte warm pink on me. So if you are a morena and struggles in finding pink lipsticks, opt for nude shades with pink undertones, instead!
Here’s a no filter photo collage of me (in natural light, thanks window) after I filmed the tutorial above.
Products marked with * were gifted. However, reviews are genuinely mine.